Designed by Marianne Isager. English language printed pattern.
You’ve heard of “re-yarning”? This is a grand example of re-patterning. You have likely seen several versions of Morocco from Marianne in years past. They have all been plays on stripes with color and shadow. This new version is all about texture. Vertical cables divide rows of stockinette stitch and eyelets — an easy pattern used to create a dynamic shape.
- Chest 40 (44, 48)”.
- Length 21 (23, 25)” (or desired length).
- Circular or straight US 2½ (3 mm).
- 16” circular US 2½ (3 mm).
- 26 sts = 4” in stockinette stitch.
- 40 sts = 4” in zig zag pattern.